Welcome to https://tytanid.com, a website-hosted user interface (the “Protocol” or “App”) provided by Supol Management AG (“we”, “our”, or “us”). The system provides access to a decentralized protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain, which enables the creation and joining of binary options markets. This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use the Protocol. We strongly advise you to read this Agreement carefully. By connecting and using the protocol, you declare that you have read, understood and that you have fully accepted all the provisions of this agreement. If you disagree with any provision of this agreement, you are not authorized to connect to and use the Tytanid Protocol.
1. Modification of this Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend this Agreement from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by updating the date at the top of the Agreement and keeping the current version of the Agreement at https: // tytanid / terms. All modifications become mandatory upon their publication, and your continued use of the Protocol will constitute your confirmation of your acceptance of these modifications. If you disagree with any modification to this Agreement, you must cease accessing and using the Protocol immediately.
You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract with us to access or use the Protocol. Accordingly, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and have the full right and authority to enter into and comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement on your own behalf or for any company or organization on behalf of which you act. You furthermore represent that you are not a citizen, resident or member of any jurisdiction or community that is subject to any economic sanctions by the United States. You also declare that you will not attempt to connect or use the Protocol if it would violate applicable law. In addition, you also declare that the manner in which you will use the Protocol will be in full compliance with all applicable laws and that you will not attempt to access or use the Protocol for the purpose of conducting, distributing or facilitating any illegal activity.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the sole owner of all intellectual property rights on the Site and all content posted on them. These works are protected by copyright and all these rights are reserved. You acknowledge that www.tytanid.com is the uniform resource locator ('URL') of Supol Management AG. You will not make use of this URL (or any other URL owned by us) on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent. You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages without our prior consent. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted. You will retain ownership of all copyright in data you upload or submit to the Site. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute or publish and send this data in any manner.
We will make every effort to ensure your privacy. Although we will comply with all valid subpoena requests, we will carefully consider each of them and refuse to comply with such court orders that are contrary to the spirit and the letter of the law. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and aggregate data. Nevertheless, we cannot fully guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to obtain or use your PII or aggregate data for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your PII and aggregate data at your own risk. By accessing and using the Protocol, you understand and consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your PII and aggregate data.
5. No Professional Advice
Any information provided by the Protocol is for informational purposes only and, in particular, should not be interpreted as professional advice. Do not make any decisions or refrain from making any decisions based on the information contained in the Protocol. Before making any financial, legal or any other decisions related to the Protocol, you should first consult an independent professional adviser who has knowledge and a license in the field where such attributes are essential.
6. No Fiduciary Duties
This Agreement is not intended to, and does not, create or impose any fiduciary duties on us. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you acknowledge and agree that we owe no fiduciary duties or liabilities to you or any other party, and that to the extent any such duties or liabilities may exist at law or in equity, those duties and liabilities are hereby irrevocably disclaimed, waived, and eliminated. Additionally, you agree that the only duties or obligations we owe you are only those expressly stated in this agreement.
7. Compliance Obligations
The protocol is supported from facilities located in Switzerland. Please be advised that it is possible that the Protocol may not be available or may be inappropriate in the territory of other jurisdictions. By accessing or using the Protocol, you do so under the full and sole responsibility for compliance with the laws and regulations that may apply to you. It is prohibited to use the Protocol by users who are citizens or residents of any country or members of any organization if such entities are subject to economic sanctions imposed by the United States or Switzerland. It is also forbidden to use the Protocol in any other illegal way.
8. Assumption of Risk
By accessing the Protocol, you declare that you understand the risks associated with the nature of cryptographic resources and blockchain technology. You also confirm that you have the necessary knowledge and experience to use software such as the Tytanid Protocol. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you understand that blockchain-based digital asset markets are inherently very risky and highly volatile. You acknowledge that the costs and transaction speed associated with the use of blockchain-based cryptographic systems such as Ethereum are constantly changing and that they can suddenly increase significantly. Additionally, you bear the entire risk that the cryptographic resources you transfer to the Protocol may lose some or all of their value. Finally, you confirm that we will not be liable for any losses you may be exposed to when accessing or using the Protocol. Based on the above, you accept that only you bear the entire risk of any losses you may incur while accessing or using the Protocol.
9. No Warranties
We disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties of any kind. You acknowledge and declare that you use the Protocol at your own risk. We do not guarantee that access to the Protocol will be continuous and uninterrupted. We also do not guarantee that the Protocol will be fully secure and that the information contained therein will be reliable and up-to-date. Moreover, we do not guarantee that the Protocol will be completely free from errors, lack of updates or viruses as well as any other undesirable elements. Advice, statements or comments we make should not be interpreted as generating any guarantees related to the operation or use of the Protocol. We also do not take any responsibility for statements, promises or guarantees related to the Protocol that have been provided by third parties.
10. Prohibited Activity
You expressly agree that you will not organize or participate in any of the following prohibited behavior in connection with the access and use of the Protocol:
- Activities that are aimed at deceiving us or any other person or entity, including (but not limited to) providing false, misleading or inaccurate data or information in order to obtain the property of another person contrary to the provisions of applicable law.
- Activities that violate any applicable law, regulation or rule relating to the preservation of the integrity of financial markets.
- Activity that seeks to interfere with or compromise the integrity, security, or proper functioning of any computer, personal device,, network, server or other information technology system.
- Activity that infringes on or violates any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights under the law.
- Activities that violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations of Switzerland or other applicable jurisdiction.
You agree to indemnify us, our directors, employees, contractors, subsidiaries and affiliates from any liability for all claims, losses, costs, damages that may arise from:
- your access to and use of the Protocol;
- your breach of any provision of this Agreement, any other law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party;
- access to and use of the Protocol by any other person whom you assist or use of any device or account to which you have access or control.
12. Class Action and Jury Trial Waiver
You must bring any and all Disputes against us in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff in or member of any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding. This provision applies to class arbitration. You and we both agree to waive the right to demand a trial by jury.
13. Third-Party Resources and Promotions
The Protocol may contain references or links to the content on websites belonging to third parties. In addition, third parties may try to offer promotions, information or materials related to connection to or use of the Protocol. You declare that you understand that all content posted on third party websites, including (but not limited to) promotions, do not come from us and therefore we do not identify with them and we are not responsible in any way for what is published on such websites. If you access and actively use such content, you do so solely at your own risk and you understand that this agreement does not cover or apply to your interactions with third parties in any way.
14. Release of Claims
You fully assume all risks related to the access and use of the Protocol. In addition, you expressly release us from liability for any claims that may arise in the future in connection with the access and use of the Protocol.
15. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible property, arising out of or relating to any access or use of the Protocol, nor will we be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Protocol or the information contained within it. We assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from any access or use of the Protocol;
- unauthorized access or use of any secure server or database in our control, or the use of any information or data stored therein;
- interruption or cessation of function related to the Protocol;
- bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Protocol;
- errors or omissions in, or loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of, any content made available through the Protocol;
- and the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. Under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to us in exchange for access to and use of the Protocol, or CHF 100.00, whichever is greater. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities and damages. Accordingly, some of the disclaimers and limitations set forth in this Agreement may not apply to you. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.