connecting to blockchain...

Fees

Tytanid Protocol charges 1% commission on the funding amount for market creation. Additionally, the market maker will be charged a 1% fee for submitting an initial bid in a newly created market. The commission for joining the created market is 1% of the amount that the user invests in a given market. The amount charged to users who placed bids on an already created market is divided in such a way that 90% of the commission goes to the Tytanid Protocol, and the remaining 10% to the market maker. Users who choose to withdraw their invested funds in the bidding phase will be charged a 5% fee of the withdrawal amount. The fee charged to the investor for the withdrawal of funds in the bidding phase will be divided in such a way that 80% of the funds will go to the Tytanid Protocol and the remaining 20% will go to the market maker. The commission charged to users who decide to reinvest funds previously invested in a given market into another market in the bidding phase will be 5% of the amount that is reinvested. The user fee for making an inter-market reinvestment is 5% and will be distributed so that 80% of this amount will go to the Tytanid Protocol and 20% to the market maker from which the user leaves when reinvesting. Additionally, the user who reinvests funds into the new market will be charged a 1% fee for submitting an offer on the new market. This commission will be split in this way with 90% allocated to the Tytanid Protocol, and the remaining 10% to the market maker in which the given user is making an offer for reinvestment. If, at the date and time indicated as when the market will mature, the asset price is exactly equal to the strike price, the funds invested in the market will be allocated to the Tytanid Protocol.